OK...
1.  No swedish techno... no big loss...  these guys have seen they're day in
the sunshine, and now it's time to move on...  They've played tons of
"raves" in the US over the past 3-6 years and all...  There's no need for
them at the DEMF...  Lekebusch is better as Mr. James Barth and his early
stuff on Harthouse (sweetypie was kick arse), Hybrid (Vet Dom), and loop was
quite good, not his current I want to be Adam Beyer style, and Mull packs
some emotion in his stuff on Inside, but other than that the repetitive -
mechanical, beyer, carolla, parisio thing had it's day I think...  back to
emotion, expression, and innovation I say....  Look at the number of
Drumcodes in comparison to the number of planet E, or axis, or KMS releases
over the past four years....  It was all a get rich quick scheme, not art...
The parisio ART records are pretty good though...

2.  T-1000....  Good DJ, not playing the DEMF unfortunately...  Oh well,
lets move on...

3. Top ten
    1.  Telex - Moskow Disko (orig. and CC remix [is the Designer music
remix avail. on vinyl???  I want it!!!])
    2.  Fela Kuti - No Agreement
    3. Agent X - In the Morning
    4. Rainer Maria - Look now look again
    5. L'uomo - Vocalcity
    6. Phono records Compilation - The end of the beginning
    7. Los Hombres Calientes - New Conga Square
    8. Expose - Point of no return (freestyle kicks a** [sentimental])
    9. Del the funky Homosapien - Both sides of the brain
    10.  Japanese Telecom - Cigarette Lighter

4.  St Germain show at St. Andrews...
    Very very very good...  Couldn't stop moving...  I'm so glad I made it,
and enjoyed myself thoroughly...  I thought it was great that Navarre let
the musicians be the show...  It was a real classy evening...  any
comments????

Goodnight...

- sb
One Ear to the Ground Communications