Fatboy Slim, or Moby?

Actually, I wouldn't mind getting a critical review of Cook from this
list.  It seems the main problem with Moby is that he has ripped off
every black artist to have ever existed by sampling some gospel, but
Cook (to my limited knowledge of his repetoire) has only ripped off Jim
and whoever did that Rockefeller Skank sample, and I don't think either
are black.

So can someone here gimme a critical reason why Fatboy is horrid, aside
from hating him for his success.  And don't forget that Jonze directs
his videos and the new one stars Christopher Walken, that amazing!!

Tosh