I can't remember if I played this the last time I was at your crib, but
"Alright" on Tresor is pretty good.

"Myke Mitchell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/20/2001 01:26:43 PM

To:   313@hyperreal.org
cc:
Subject:  [313] Re: Lask

Yeah, the release I have is quite good as well, I just pulled it out
yesterday while spinning some records at home, as this one Delano track
which is salsa influenced is just killer, works great in the mix! Speaking
of Inside, haven't seen anything off of that label in a while - anyone know
what Joel is up these days??

I have some older stuff on Jericho that's fairly good, haven't picked up
anything on this label for a while.

Here's another question - can anyone point out some good Savvis Yatis
tracks, that track he has on that Tresor comp that came out last year, I
think the track is called 'Mars bar', very nice deep track - any
recommendations??  Thanks...

MM