Forgive the spam, but:

What psychoactive/paint thinner/anti-freeze did you consume in
order to come to that conclusion?

Oh yes, I forgot, its 420 all day.

Have a toke for me TwoStepBoy.

Vector Audax

>Dear 313 Friends-
>
>I'm afraid I will not be at DEMF this year. As a matter of
fact, I am now officially boycotting it and will no longer
support Carl Craig, planet E, the Ford Motor Company, or any
other individual or association helping sponsor or organize the
DEMF.

>The reason for my seemingly radical stance is that Autechre
will be playing. Now, until recently, I was a very big fan of
theirs, however the controversy cam ewith the release of their
new album "Cornfield". Now, being raised in the heartland of
america, the "Midwest" as it were, I have a strong afinity for
cornfields and the earth below them. When I first heard that the
title for the new album would be "Cornfield" I was very excited,
"Finally" I thought, "Autechre will be focusing on the needs and
unique experiences of the farmer!" However, after several close
listens, I realized that this was not the case at all, in fact,
Autechre seem to be expliting and misappropriating "farm scene"
culture and ideas to make money.

>As a matter of fact, Autechre's bastardization of the
agricultural scene is on par with Puff Daddy's exploitation of
Grand Master Flash's "The Message". Both of these scam artists
took something good and significant and recontextualized them
them into heinous consumer based exchange entities. I'm sure
Sean and Rob(ber) were sitting in their studio one day, and said
"Hey, in the US they have a strong farmer community. I bet if we
made an album that appealed to them, we could make loads of
cash."

>It is this mentality that has infected almost each and every
great movement: Rock'n'Roll, Disco, Hip-Hop, Rave, and
Agriculture. And ultimately caused their downfall. I refuse to
see the farm scene, which I consider myself and active member
of, get corrupted and commercialized by a bunch of Englishmen...
WHO AREN'T EVEN FARMERS!! This is just unacceptable.

>And that is why you won't see me at DEMF this year.
>
>Keep it real,
>
>t2s
>
>==
>   .,-:-,,.
>                .AMMMHMMHHMII,
>              .AMMHHMMMHHMMHMMMHHA.
>            .AMHHMMMMHIMMMMMMHMHHHHHL
>           .AHHIHHMMHIMMMMMMMHMHHHMHLH:
>          ,LHHIIHHHHIHMHMMMMMHMHHHLHHAIA
>         ;IHHIHHMMH:IHMHMMMMMMHMHIHLIHHIA
>        .:IHHII:':'..:.:IHMHMMHHHHIHHLIHH.
>       ,I:AVI::.'. .'.'.::IAHMHMHHIALVAIHA
>      ,A:AVI::.'. .   . '.:IAVMMHAVLVAIVHHA
> ;HIHHMHHIHHMHMMMMMHMHHIHI::.:.. : .   .   AHAA.
>.AHIHMMMHMHMHMMHMMMMHMHII::.:.. . .  .  ..:HMMH:
>AHV':HHMHHMHMMMHMMMMMHHI::.:.. ..      . .AOAVA/'-..
>:I''VHHMMMHHMMMHMMMMHMHI::... :. .   . ..AOOLV/.:.:.:''--...,.
>'  .AHIHHMHHMMMMHMMMMMMMI:.... :.    . .AAVAV/.:. . .:  .
.''''-.