soundforge 4.5 or 5.0, wavelab 3.0. I even use MusicMatch and encode to mp3 while recording - especially when recording long practice sessions. 2 hr sessions only take up 120 MB although the sound quality isn't quite as good and if you want to do any editing you'll have to decode to .wav

From: Wraith313 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] live recording
Date: 23 Apr 2001 14:20:02 -0700

What is a good program for recording my own live set on the pc. Windows sound recorder has a 60 second time limit. I need to record a whole set and eat up my hard drive because I love to mix so much and I'd like to spread my glory across the world.

Ok I'm back to reality now.  Can anyone help?

=)

Tim

Wraith313
www.mp3.com/wraith313