> this is going on tonight, no cover charge. there's no excuse NOT to go if
> you're in the area. the music will be good old techno, house, and dance &
> disco classics...the club supposedly has a very nice dance floor and
> plenty of space as well (scarse in these parts).
>

> METRO AREA (M. GEIST & D. JESRANI) - ENVIRON
> ROUGUE - FRANCE
> DON RAINWATER :: NYC
>
> Tuesday 4/24/01 @ Bar 169
> 11:00pm
>
> F train to E. Broadway
> (between Rutgers St. and Madison St.
>  where Canal intersects E. Broadway)
>

> -ana

i know its still some time away but i have to be in nyc from may 28th [no
comments please] through june 14th.

ive got bunches of friends in nyc as it is but any list members who are gonna
be around hit me up and perhaps we can meet up or whatnot.

ill be staying on 7th avenue across from MSG but will be in the world trade
centre for most of the days.

> this is going on tonight, no cover charge. there's no excuse NOT to go if
> you're in the area. the music will be good old techno, house, and dance &
> disco classics...the club supposedly has a very nice dance floor and
> plenty of space as well (scarse in these parts).
>

> METRO AREA (M. GEIST & D. JESRANI) - ENVIRON
> ROUGUE - FRANCE
> DON RAINWATER :: NYC
>
> Tuesday 4/24/01 @ Bar 169
> 11:00pm
>
> F train to E. Broadway
> (between Rutgers St. and Madison St.
>  where Canal intersects E. Broadway)
>

> -ana

i know its still some time away but i have to be in nyc from may 28th [no
comments please] through june 14th.

ive got bunches of friends in nyc as it is but any list members who are gonna
be around hit me up and perhaps we can meet up or whatnot.

ill be staying on 7th avenue across from MSG but will be in the world trade
centre for most of the days.
  • > jdm
    • > jdm