Hmmm... other than anything theyve ever done or associated themselves
with????

Well, Ill tryu and narrow it down a bit.

Broom:

Angie Is A Shoplifter LP on Pure Plastic
Jump on Ferrox
anything on Ifach/Pal/Trelik

Baby Ford:

Headphoneasy Rider (specificly, the track called Spiritworks *heh*) on
Blackmarket Records
anything on Ifach/Pal/Trelik
anything from the last 2 years (farther back too, of course... but I cant
think of the last time he put something out that didnt kill me... its been
at LEAST 2 years)

Hill:

Dont know much about him outseld of his collaborations with Mr Broom. Though
about 70% of the Rue East (him with Mark Broom) releases are SLAMMIN!!!

Hope that helps, at least a little bit.

derek.