At times it is almost a rock record. Lots of guitars and special guest
appearances by Anthony Kiedis, Flea, Ed Kowalcyk from LIVE and Cyndi Lauper
to name a few. Even does a cover of Nirvana's "Something in the Way". Yech!

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Deason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 9:53 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] things that have been knocking my eardrums to the
floor

yeah! what the hell happened to Tricky? why is it that each successive album
is worst than the last?? the first album was an incredibly beautiful work of
art, then it was all down hill afterwards. I swore off buying anymore Tricky
albums after that "Pre-Millennium" fiasco, but then someone bought me
"Angles With Dirty Faces" for my birthday after assuming I *must* like him
'cuz I have 2 of his albums in my collection. It was the same way with
Erasure and Depeche Mode. After I'd long since gotten bored with them people
kept buying Erasure and Depeche Mode albums for me since I had so much of
their stuff in my collection already :^(

sean "sux to be me" deason