speaking of Gerald Mitchell, i see hes got a track on 430 west.  >is it similar to the track on Interstellar?  is it good?

the groove within the groove,

it's not as much of a floor-filler as Soulsaver was, but it's just as good, two real smooth house tracks. Although it's a bit of a pain to mix with since one side uses the 2X technology.

Since he's come up again, and no-one answered the first time, I'l ask again, does anyone have a discography for Gerald Mitchell? or even knows any other tracks he worked on? I know there's another one on 430 west but I can't remember the name...

hasta,

seth