I came across these tracks while searching for reinhard voigt stuff on napster.
 Somebody had a whole single by Gas (which is him, right?).  The tracks go like
this:

A1: Kompression
B1: Dekompression
B2: Relaxation

Does anybody know what release this is or what label?  I can't seem to find it
in any of the Voigt discographies I've looked at (like on that circonium
website or on the force inc/mille plateaux site).  The first track is *awesome*
and the other ones are good too.  I'd love to know more about this
release....well, what I would really love would be to own it, but I guess
that's probably a longshot becuase it seems fairly obscure.  Thanks to anyone
who can help me out on this one.