Is the Retro-Techno thing on vinyl....I bought this on cassette years ago and I've been hooked ever since.

From: "rob webb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Revolution for Change & Retro Techno
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:20:43 -0000

if anyone's interested, Amazon UK (www.amazon.co.uk) are listing Underground
Resistance's "Revolution for Change" compilation and also the classic
Detroit "Retro Techno / Emotions Electric" compilation on vinyl.

the UR is apparently 'usually dispatched within 24 hours' which suggests
that they've definitely got that one in stock.  the Retro Techno is 'On
Order; is usually dispatched within 1-2 weeks' which suggests they may,
perhaps, be able to get copies.

anyways, if you don't have either of these records then i can't recommend
them to you highly enough!

rob