woops wrong list:
*lauging at myself turning red*

From: "dj revolver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Thinkbox Event - May 4
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 09:58:47 -0400

Friday night is a Thinkbox event.  Since it hasn't been planned out or
discussed I'm hoping that Chris M and Chris B can perform or DJ at this
event.  If anyone knows a third person who would like to participate please
let me know.

Maybe we should use this event as a Thinkbox members event and we all spin
at it and get re-aquainted?

In June we can start promoting the Signal events more thoroughly. The May 4
event is in room magazine.

Please forward any thoughts, comments, suggestions or concerns.
Steve