The 313 (connection)
Oh how I love all the early Claude Young house projects, on labels like
Dow, Utensil & Serious Grooves etc. They embodied the rawness of Detroit at
that time (92-95?). Does anyone else have favorites from that timeframe by
"the 2nd or
3rd Wave Artists" ?
One of my all time favorites is the first Serious Grooves
under his Lowkey guise (a collaboration with Santonio)
"Ranforest" & "Love Magic".
All this nostalgia has got me thinking.....
Does anyone have any old mixes of Claude off the Radio back in (94-95?)
would love to trade tapes or something else.

Smiles all around,
David