It's a bit of a play on words for Francisco. Francisco
is the drummer for Innerzone Orchestra. On the press
confrence carl jokingly thanked him for changing the
words.

Might I suggest checking out Francisco's album, World
Trade Music (in my opinion one of THE most overlooked
albums of last year (i believe))..it's on Community
Projects-sub of Planet E-and an incredible jazz work.

diana