Hi peeps,
Titonton just got in touch about his LP... Apparently
it hasn't been released yet because of massive
problems with the vinyl final copies... It will
hopefully be out in the US May 14th... So you got an
exclusive after all, Gary:)

He gave me a LOAD of incredible news about future
sh*t... Damn, check his new one with Tejada on
Palette... All I'm gonna say is expect more collabs in
this vain from the guy (VERY soon too)... Also, got
loads more dates coming soon... Titonton will be back
in the states on Thursday.

I'll try and get his site finished very soon. I can
have it all done by this time next week, if I go flat
out...

Later,
Nick:)