I am a little late on this stuff I know, I know.....
But I just got these two gems the other day.

CiM continues to bust me up with those melodic vibrations
he's combining!  Of course "relaxing at home" is the phatest track
to my ears---and I would boldly say that its about one of his
best tracks that I have heard.  Incredible!

The Emoticon Sampler features CiM, Future Beat Alliance, some chap
named Mark Mclaren who's made this explosive dance track called "twang", not
to mention(but I gotta) this tune entitled "outnumbered". Metamatics has a nice
tune on it called Hymn bream(thats what my playlist says).  Conemelt with
a nice off basis but soothing tune....Some artist named X-asp--but I didnt
care for any of those tunes so far....

O-jax!!<br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a