Here's what Bent Crayon has to say about these cd's :

PARRISH, THEO: Theo Live @ The Temple CD (SOUND DIGNATURE). A series of mix
CDs from Theo Parrish. These are CDRs, in jewel cases with no packaging, no
track listings or further information. Produced in very small numbers and
only briefly available. A pefect view of the crude immediacy of Theo's
DJ-ing style, mixing Fingers-esque Chicago classics with disco, soul, acid
and new wave tangents. The next best thing to having Mr. Parrish sitting in
your tub & ruining all of your records.  16.99

PARRISH, THEO: Eclectic Asthetic Pt I CD (SOUND SIGNATURE). "Live Theo
Parrish DJ Set, recorded somewhere at sometime, very raw and very live.
Parrish eschews what most consider essentials these days in his live sets
(supreme fidelity, mathematical beatmatching and programming), opting
instead for a style that is more open and intuitive; it seems he is more
concerned with the truly vital information encoded on a record, the
ineffable elements that allow him to create atmosphere, and embroil the
listener/partygoer in a narrative, a myth. As on his own productions,
Parrish uses the basic tools of the mixer, the faders and filters to
devastating effect; and one of Parrish's great talents as a mixer is a
style whose seeming crudity belies it's subtlety. Volume levels go up and
down seemingly at random, or the the low end might disappear completely for
almost too long, leaving only a squashed transistor radio sound, only to
come crashing back at just when you think you can't take it anymore. On
this disc, his selection runs the gamut from 70's funk and Afrobeat, deep
house and soul, and more than one juncture a tune so brazen that it's
shocking, but ultimately it works; it always takes you somewhere, sometimes
to places you weren't even aware of." -- Billy Kiely 16.99

PARRISH, THEO: Eclectic Asthetic Pt II CD (SOUND SIGNATURE). "Part 2 of the
pair, picking up where the first volume of this DJ set leaves off, and
Parrish takes us a bit deeper into the night with a slightly more set tempo
groove, and from the sound of this he's burning the house down. More killer
funk and house classics, and I don't want to ruin many surprises but when
Parrish starts teasing us with bits of Stevie Wonder's 'Boogie on Reggae
Woman', fading pieces into the mix, and then drops it in full effect, I
know that at least I grinned and said to myself 'Oh boy do I love
records!'; now who doesn't like being able to say that? The whole set
closes with Parrish's stellarremix of Recloose's 'I Can't Take It' -- so it
winds down nicely and then it's time to go home. Truly an education." --
Billy Kiely  16.99

PARRISH, THEO: Theo Live In Japan CD (SOUND SIGNATURE). 16.99

Jurri