Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but it's news to me. Remember
the post a while ago about how Arnold Schwarzenegger was taking legal action
to stop DJ Hell using his image as the logo for International DeeJay
Gigolos? I rang Gigolo at the time and they flatly denied it. Well, it seems
they aren't denying it now: go to the news section of www.gigolo-records.de
for a statement, and also see how they have replaced the Arnie photo with
one of Sid Vicious - who, let's face it, is rather less likely to sue!

Arnie doesn't seem to have anything to say on the matter on his own site,
though: www.schwarzenegger.com

Cheers,
- Tom