I agree. I think sometimes we take our knowledge of music for granted. All of your opinions and diverse listening suggestions can help all of us learn more and experience more, especially people who's ears are new to electronic music.

From: T.J.Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Gratitude to the group
Date: 2 May 2001 06:18:48 -0700

I just want to take this special moment to express my gratitude to the [313] group. Before this group I was nothing. Just a boy with a dream to one-day spin some great music an to hopefully spin my own tracks one day. Since my [313] admission I have learned of DJ Shufflemaster, DJ T 1000 (holy shxt!), Gary Martin, Claude Young, Tresor Label, UR, Blake Baxter, and just waaaaaaay too many more to mention. My vinyl collection has grown to over twenty albums in 2-weeks and I think I have been able to make good, educated selections because of you, 313 (wiping tear from my cheek).

So, if you ever feel like you might be wasting airwaves with your off-topic techno-talk and your miniscuel (spelling!) critiques of music, and your controversial discussion and opinion throwing, STOP IT! I [EMAIL PROTECTED] love you guys!

Ok back to reality. Really, though. Keep up the excellent work guys and, as always, happy 313ing!

TJ
www.mp3.com/wraith313
www.outrecords.com