I would have to say I was drawn by the excitement
before I was drawn by the music...but in a coming of age type way.

I mean,
I still listen to the music.  It's just a lot of others jump from rice to
bean....

If you are talking about Improvisational

You're talkin music!!!

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a discography for::::::

Dark River Collective
Gilb-R
I:Cube
Quaker Cage
Kit Clayton

Matthew Gerbasi |l| Darcy Detroit lll Cadillac Regional Traffic|l|
248-458-8567|l| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 aka [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Eliminate your ego by having self confidence without pride"

           -- Basi