Sorry for the inconsequential post, but I'm so happy to wake up with a 313
folder that's upwards of 50% new music discussion. Keep it coming! You're
making me jealous as all hell - which is a good thing. :)

On a related note (via my lack of $ to buy records) - I got to hear a rough
cut of the upcoming Bjork album "Vespertine", and it's absolutely fantastic!
Mark Bell is all over this one, I hear Herbert was involved, but not sure
where, and the melodies remind me of Autechre's most beautiful moments with
less in-your-face beats. I can't wait to hear the finished version on vinyl.

Tristan
http://ampcast.com/phonopsia <- Music
http://phonopsia.tripod.com <- Mixes, pics, thought, travelogue & info
http://www.metatrackstudios.com