> > *Airfrog: Bon Voyage Remixes (R&S)
> > - remixes by Swag and Stacey Pullen, both very good, I reckon.
>
> If I'm not mistaken, I heard this on Saturday. Not sure which mix, but it
was tight. The label looked like an R&S classics label to me.

.............No, just a regular 12". The original came out on Svek last
year, R&S put it out in February with an Adam Beyer mix and are now putting
out these remixes.

> > *Jori Hulkkonen: Let Me Luv You (F Communications)
> > - nice house with mixes by Muzique Tropique, Nigel Hayes and Demon. Yum.
>
> What has Muzique Tropique been up to lately? That's a name I don't see
very often anymore.

................Kevin McKay is still pushing on full steam ahead with
Glasgow Underground Records, releasing loads of stuff: Romanthony, Neon
Heights etc etc.

> > *Eon: Absorbed/GM Sukka (Longhaul)
> > - E-E-Eon in electro mode.
>
> Is this *the* Eon, that had a release back in 92-93 with a Juan Atkins
remix? What have they been doing the last 8 or 9 years?

.................Hmm, dunno about an Atkins mix, but I've only ever come
across one Eon. It's one guy, Ian B (geddit?), best known for 'Spice' on
Vinyl Solution way back when which sampled from 'Dune': "He who controls the
spice controls the universe!!" Since then he's been releasing bits through
Mark Broom and J Saul Kane's respective labels.

.................Oh, I'm just a mine of information, me.

TOM