> as long as the artist is down with Mercedes

get down with Mercedes  ? f+++ off

> If Mercedes Benz comes to me and wants to license a track for
> $10,000;

wow 10:000 $ for being a funky chicken in the world-wide-WAR-business

stop denying the responsability,  it´s your´s

Mercedes doesn´t only make high quality cars

Mercedes is involved making high quality weapons for wars

high quality weapons are making high quality people silent

the pollution caused by cars is killing Planet 1 -

oh yes -  Planet 1 and Planet E

Planet E - how does your name fit to Ford ?

And Ford, what you´re doing for Planet E ?

And Planet 313-people - What do you think you´re doing out here ?

Is it about "only music" ? or is it about you ?

-

money and bullshit or truth and resistance  ?

TRUTH IS SIMPLE

--
LoveThemPlanetZ

http://www.gmx.net