I hated Bush Sr., and the guy was an evil, meniacal, lying piece of shit. But
I gotta say, at least he had SOME kind of intelligence. Bush Jr. is so
insanely STUPID, it's mindblowing! That's the REALLY scary thing about
this guy! It's like he never truely got past fruit loops and Capt. Kangaroo!
And his finger (that was just up his nose) is on the fuckin' BUTTON! He's
talking to the Chinese like they're a bunch of lightweight idiots. God, that is
so fuckin' stupid and un-diplomatic! I personally think that they, and their
potential allies, could stand pretty strong against the US if the shit really
hit the fan. How come Clinton didn't have any significant problems with
them for eight years? And he's so ugly, man! I heard some supermodel
on Politically Correct during the campaign being like, "weell, Bush really
has the charm and good looks that Gore doesn't have". What!!??!!!

I'm no big patriot, believe me. But the guy was a fuckin' draft dodger, pussy
piece of shit, and he's got the nerve to act like Mr. Gung Ho military man.
Fuckin' hypocrite.

Oh, and not to mention he stole the national election The media so
conveniently glossed over the hugely controversial election issue, just
weeks after all that shit went down. Anyone else notice that?

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010504/ts/un_usa_rights_dc_5.html