A few weeks back, I posted a message saying I was interested in talking to
some folks coming to Detroit for the festival.
I received a number of great responses, but need a few more.
So if you're heading to the DEMF and you live outside the U.S., I'd still
like to hear from you. This is for a story that will run in a Detroit-area
publication. Basically, I'm interested in finding out why you're coming, how
far in advance you had to make your plans, if it's going to be costly to
you, what you expect, if you've ever been to the U.S. and/or Detroit, if
you're coming by yourself or with a group, and so on.
Please email me back privately.
Thank you!

Tim Pratt