I heard him a few weeks ago. He playted a nice set. The only 'problem' with
Orlando is that he doesn't give a f uck about what the audience want. He
just does he thing and if you don't like it, bad luck. Fortunatly i do like
his sets.

Orlando used to be DMC champion. In the earlt ninties i he played 35 records
in 30 minutes :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]