I really hope nobody decided to go to this after my info on Friday. It was
embarrassingly awful. Some cliched disco cut ups (at best) from Mr. Ibiza
DJ, dire tech house stuff from other folk, Aril Brikha as turgid as you like
(guess what his next release will sound like... Groove La Chord, the fade up
the chord, change the drum programming pattern - my girlfriend actually fell
asleep during this) and Derrick May, after initially promising much, petered
out to fairly dull harder stuff. I haven't even mentioned the Bingo hall
like venue or all (50 or so of) the cheesy clientele. I can't stress how
sorry I am for mentioning it... even if it was free. Sorry, sorry and thrice
sorry.