It was apparantly over some "building permits"? Who knows how long it
will last. However, I've heard a rumor that none other than Martha Stewart
will be buying the building in the near future, so she can make even more
money. I don't know exactly what she plans on doing with the space, if it's
indeed true. Maybe she will be creating an ecstasy/rave type club for horny
housewives or something?

Here's hoping your wish comes true for good, Alex ;) Oh, but then we won't
get to hear Richie and John for $35. Damn it!

Gotta luv NY...

-J