while i'm at it, here's my current all time 10:

paris mittchel - funk electric - dance mania
lil louis - seven days - dance mania
theo parrish - dance of the drunken drums and dan ryan and lights down
low and and and ...
the it - donnie (dub) - dj int.
basic channel - q 1.1 - bc
quadrant 6 - body mechanic
m:i:5 - autogen 10 - profan
nude photo
dbx - bleeb
infinity - sunlight
eddy grant - time warp
...shit, it's hard to stop. stop.

anyone else?

I have to hit on some DBX (I've had it in my crate lately)
If I'm not mistaken (which i could be) it's bleep
but.....
Live Wire is an all time favorite
Phreak is up there as well,
but Losing Control has that Packard Plant at 4AM (or even 1515 broadway at 4AM)quality to it
Love that stuff.

The Beginning - Derrick May (probably my all time favorite electronic song)

non-techno:
"Why" by GusGus, with Emiliana Torrini singing vocals. This tune almost makes me cry it carries so much emotion....

Cheers!
Dennis

NP - SLS Centrifique 1-4