I think he's pretty good. He's a goofball behind the decks, but can play a
damned good set. Almost as good as me (hahahaha!)

I've seen him spin a few times, all of 'em were good sets(including one tag
team with him and Carl Craig).

FYI - Hes a goofball when NOT behind the decks too.

Michel Rijnders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/07/2001 02:07:25 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]