--- fab137 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> > I can't understand why people make such a big deal
> out
> > of Mr H etc... Germany suffered a lot too... And
> made
> > a sincere apology afterwards
>
> What are you trying to say?!?!?!?!?! Are you some
> sort of historical
> revisionist?

Well, if you want to revel in the misery of our
forefathers forever, then that's up to you.
Personally, I had nothing to do with it. You can't
prejudice a nation because of the wrongs of one man
committed more than 50 years ago... That's racism
isn't it?

They always talk about the massacre of the Jews in the
war but what about the Turkish Massacre of the
Armenians years before? Besides it wasn't just the
Jews that were persecuted, the Nazis also murdered
homosexuals and people of other religious
organisations. There are more Nazi's in Scotland than
there are in Germany... Germany is not to blame, the
people of any country can be warm and loving or
hateful and selfish but individuals should not suffer
because of things that there brother has done... It is
your attitude that causes conflicts like the one in
Israel/Palistine at the moment...

Later,
Nick:)