GEAR FOR SALE:
                Please don't flogg me for crossposting...

                I was spring cleaning the other day and when
                I scrubbed the chimney I found a few little
                gems that some of you might like to purchase:::

                >>> Korg Wavestation S/R : $400 USD <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

                http://members.home.net/stanleygstewart/images/wssr.jpg
                You gotta love this single rack version of this
                classic Korg soundscape architect's tool.

                >>> Tascam M1600 Mixer : $800 USD <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

                http://www.fullcompass.com/lit/pics/m1600.jpg
                Nice 16 track mixer with parametric EQ's.
                Definitely more aligned to studio work.
                Originally listed at $1700

                >>> Digitech 256XL F/X processor : $125 USD <<<<<<<
http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/DigiTech/DSP_256-01.html

                Good programmable reverb and f/x on a budget.
                It served me well, but this DP/4 of mine has
                rendered it obsolete.

                >>> SKB Mini-Gig-Rig : $150 USD <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

                http://th.m-nus.com/mpeg/minirig.jpg
                6 space rack in the front, and a hinged mixer
                rack on top.  It folds down compact, fully locking,
                and is great for live sets.

                Buyers pay shipping on any items.  These items
                will be shipped from Detroit, MI.

                All interested parties please reply to:
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                Thanks!