Wowo, when was the last time they released something???  I loved that
track they released with the advent about 4 or 5 years
ago............sweet!!!

sean

mxyzptlk wrote:

> A friend of mine in the UK is looking to sell or trade this CD (mint).
> He asked me to post it here for the Slater fans. Email him (not me)
> at : [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Thanks and sorry for the intrusion. Oh,
> Weatherall's "Hypercity" mix is quite dandy...full of the like of MRI, Crane
> AK, Safety Scissors, Luomo, etc.
>                                 jeff

| The Equinox                                        |
| www.metaphazerecords.com                           |
| Record Release coming this summer                  |
| Special international artist                       |
| to be released on label [Be Prepared]             |
|Sean Hodgson            Fuel Cell Program C264      |
|Hydro-Cooling Designer  Ford Motor Company, TH!NK2  |
|shodgso2ford.com        15000 Commerce Dr. North    |
|                        Dearborn, MI 48120, U.S.A.  |
|   Phones:Desk(313)323.1033, Fax(313) 317-4758      |