Yup,
        Humble opinions. Mine's humble too, and I'll leave everyone else's
alone.  If you like it, enjoy it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 5:55 PM
To: Jamil Ali
Subject: RE: [313] last chance track ID

imho = in my humble opinion

Jamil Ali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/10/2001 11:55:20 AM

To:   'sqrrt' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:   "'313@hyperreal.org'" <313@hyperreal.org> (bcc: Paul
Matheson/US/BBHComm)

Hmm... I don't know what IMHO stands for...  and I have to say that from
what I've heard of Moroder, he's been better when he's making electronic
stuff.  I love all that non-electronic disco and funk and all that, and I
think his attempts at it have been pretty bad.  His soundtracks aren't too
hot either.
Ya, so even if get on the funk train is better than flashdance, it still
isn't good.