You know this is a good topic... I am putting a mix(amongst other goodies)
up on my site soon to give everyone a heads up for  me and the DEMF.  So I
record 85min at a get together at my place a few weeks ago.
    Lotsa good mixes, some scratching, backspins...  you know DJ energy that
you get when you play.  Well I can definately hear mistakes...in my mind they
are anyways.  None of my friends can hear them but you know...I'm a
little afraid to put
it up and it get ripped for whatever reason. Not by anyone on this list
but I
know others who will disect it and then post it to lists and so on and
so on.
    I know it shouldn't matter but I'm trying to get gigs and you know....

For example I played with a big DJ recently in TO and the questions people
asked my about him where just rude.  Just a tip... don't ask musicians to
comment negatively about other musicians, its awkward and not nice. My only
comment to these inquires was "At least you know it was real" and there answers
were an unconvincing "Ya, I guess.."

So the mix thats gonna magically appear on my website is gonna be one unedited
chunk.

Whew...
ollie
www.forwardmusic.com (updated soon)
Monday May 28 1:00pm-3:00pm Underground Stage DEMF
After parties : none - hopefully this is gonna change soon : )