I was in the library today, reading this magazine "entrepreneur weekly", and
there was a little article about the "booming business of DJing", featuring
quotes and words from k hand (and someone else, I forgot for the moment)
talking about how he can get 10,000 a gig...

I just find it weird that this was in that magazine, and the topic was about
"the booming business of DJing", and they interviewed detroit DJ's.

k hand is not what you would call a well known commercial DJ, why did they
pick him?

darw_n...

... :i: explore.