I got these sent over from Hardwax after hearing some
of the tracks on copies belonging to a friend of mine,
and recognising them as tracks that had my
jaw-dropping a few times on the dancefloor. The style
of the tracks is quite hard to describe. They're
really overtly dancefloor oriented, but have quite
complex sounds and rhythms going on: stuff I associate
more with clicky homelistening tracks. Can someone
else describe them?

Cheers

Chris

Where did you find these ?