Entertainment UK Limited
Registered Office: 243 Blyth Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1DN.
Registered in England Numbered 409775

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions
or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of
 the company.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to
any other person.  Thank you for your co-operation.

Max, Max, Max *sigh*. What in your opinion is "an obvious record?" Hang on,
don't tell me - "Zombie Nation!" I don't know if you can pick up a copy of
Jockey Slut but D.C explains that whole episode in there.
 Personally, I think Dave plays the best selection of records out of any Techno
DJ I've heard. When I go to a club, I want the DJ to rock the dancefloor, to
make me dance. I don't want to stand by the DJ box with a notepad saying "ooh,
that's an interesting obscure techno record, what an un-obvious choice."
 You've gotta understand that "party energy is what he creates!!" (sorry :)
Seriously though, even Mr. C who doesn't like D.C as person (who does - he
sounds like a complete a**hole!) was saying to me at Headstart what great energy
he creates. Dave has some excellent, dark electro, brilliant Chicago house, hard
minimal techno, housier record like "Compass", basically anything with
originality that rocks a dancefloor. Dave is like a full-on, no-holds barred
speaker assault.
 What really sets D.C apart from other DJs for me though is his mixing ability
(how anyone can doubt this amazes me.) Personally, I think he's the best I've
ever heard. I've also heard D.C more than any other DJ. I don't actually give a
f*ck what he's like as a person as I don't go to Headstart to have a chat with
him.
 Derrick May described D.C as having "the biggest balls in Techno." Dave also
won Essential Mix of the year for 2000. Explain to me how he could win that if
he doesn't know how to mix?
 The fuse club CD is brilliant, the Electro Boogie CD is brilliant, his
Essential Mixes are brilliant, nearly everything he's produced is brilliant and
I'm sure his new CD will be, erm brilliant! : )
GG