Yeah. Was he behind Earth People? I think he was, also check out "DJ Breaks
Classics" stuff, volume 3 has a top tune on it, name of which escapes me...
all of the above on Underworld records. Sort of discoey, hip hoppy,
occasionally jazzy house from early 90s, if that makes sense. Great stuff.
Jim can correct me if I'm wrong :)

Jonny.