yah! man, about time someone has givin Joey Longo some
respect. Yes Hot Music is classic and you'll quite
frequently hear Derrick May playing it out regularly
in his set. Joey I think recently was sampled by some
huge pop musician..maybe it was the thong song or
something...I know something I heard recently on the
radio had a Pal Joey sample in it :P

>But most noteably SOHO "Hot Music"...and Drum Major
(featured on a new
comp
by the attica blues guys)

>Hes got stuff out currently (DanceTracks)and is still

yes! buy this it's very good and excellent music by
Joey

>his various lables (loop d loop, caberet and foot
stompin)...all grea
tstuff
i think.

He was or still is a sound engineer at MTV hah but
seriously check into pickin' up all the old loop d
loop records...some of the best house music ever made
imo.

minto