Well, you can get those iron-on transfer sheets for your printer at most business supply stores. So, hypothetically, if someone were to design something and post in on a website, we could all print it out and iron it on our own t-shirts.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

From: Fred Giannelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] Kooky DEMF: T-shirts
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 10:56:02 -0400

Here's a million dollar for anyone with the cash flow to put it into action.

Use a knock off of the DEMF logo on the chest and print -

Detroit Electronic Music FUNERAL

on the back Print -

F-ck Trance & carol marvin

Whoever does it, just cut me in for a %.   ; P

Telepathic regards,
The Kooky Scientist

Upcoming  Live Electronic Demonstrations:

?????????   May 26th - Detroit Electronic Music Fest
http://www.electronicmusicfest.com/lineup/index.html