I think that could be the only credit, and it's strictly speaking a mix job,
if I remember correctly, rather than any out and out remix. Ready to be
corrected here, though :)

Ron Hardy, obviously, was involved in tons of projects, as producer, edits
etc. Is there any track by the name of "Hand Of God" or something in which
he was involved? Rumour had it that it was a track on a Derrick Carter mix,
but I've never had it substantiated, and am none too sure it's reliable
information.

Jonny.