Noticed this in The Guardian newspaper's TV guide:

Around The World In 80 Raves
11.05pm, C4, Friday 18th May
The Guardian's write-up reads:
'As our hosts have it, getting your own series commissioned is as simple as
ringing up Four's programme HQ and saying "Good day. We are raving youths. A
bit like those people out of Human Traffic. Why don't you film us largin' it
at wild raves around the world? You can flog the series to Sky in six months
time." And, as in all good fairytales, they got their own show. This week,
the entourage flail around a Detroit dance club. next week, they appear on
Jerry Springer. The week after, Raves... is plonked on E4 and the ratings
drop off the scale.

'A Detroit dance club'? Hmmm.

TOM (not a raving youth, more of a ranter and raver)