Someone wanted some info on IND-X Records... so here's the bit I have to
offer:

Ind-x was (is?) a Detroit-area based label run by Zach Roberts. I don't
think too much was ever put out on the label. I've got one record on IND-X
by the Electric Company, which Zach was a part of.

Here's the info on the record:

Catalog #: INDX006A
The Electric Company:
Electronique
B1: Zach's Soniq Toniq
B2: Original
A1: Rob's Disputed Mix
A2: Ed's Chiquita in O-Town Mix

Written by Rob Leonarduzz, Zach Roberts, and Eddie Watson
1995
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Krhn! - [Detroit Intelectronic Listowner           ]
[aim : krhn3][Visual ID - http://facelink.com/Krhn ]
[Intelligent Electronic Music Discussion:          ]
[http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/intelectronic    ]