sunday may 27, 2001

DETROIT

The Majestic Theater
FULLY LEGAL, LICENSED VENUE
http://www.majesticdetroit.com

-----

SATUDAY MAY 26
mekka and montage present

EXCLUSIVE AND FIRST EVER DETROIT APPEARANCE of
KEN ISHI (Japan)
On his premiere visit to Detroit, this legendary techno DJ from Tokyo
makes this event an essential destination. For Mekka, Ken Ishii is
flying direct from Japan to perform at this event.
http://kenishii.ontheweb.nu/

NORTEC COLLECTIVE (Tijuana, Mexico)
Nortec [nor-tec] n. 1. A collective of musicians, graphic artists,
architects, fashion designers, remixers and producers from northern
Mexico.2. The sound known as Nortec is a hectic mix of NorteƱo music,
tex mex, horns and beats mixed with electronic sounds that glisten
with depth, echo, groove and reverb: A sound like this only could
have been dreamed up in a place like Tijuana.
http://www.norteccollective.com

BEN EWY (Michigan)

10.00PM to 04.00AM
TWENTY DOLLARS BEFORE 11.00PM
TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS AFTER 11.00PM
MORE AFTER 02.00AM

-----

SUNDAY MAY 27

EXCLUSIVE DETROIT APPEARANCE
EXTENDED SET by
MARK FARINA (San Francisco)

Bear Who? (Chicago)

Steven Sacks (Atlanta)

10.00PM TO 04.00AM
TWENTY DOLLARS BEFORE 11.00PM
TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS AFTER 11.00PM
MORE AFTER 02.00AM

-----

PROPER IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED
18 TO ENTER | 21 TO DRINK

VERY LIMITED CAPACITY
ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT

THE MAJESTIC THEATER CENTER
4120-4140 Woodward Avenue
Detroit

INFOLINE 313.438.4146

www.mekkalife.com
www.mekkatour.com

PLEASE NOTE THE SPELLING OF "MEKKA"!!!

"mecca": brought you jeff mills at the state theater in detroit earlier this

year.

"mekka": a new resource for electronic music culture. www.mekkalife.com will

be going live very soon to connect the global electronic music community.
Unlike other on-line electronic music sites, Mekkalife will have no banner
advertising or built in e-commerce, meaning no revenue. Instead we want to
offer a free communication service that will allow for our community to
connect and grow exponentially through this communication.