It's actually called HardLife. I've forgotten the name of the guy who is doing the vocals, but agreed it is real sweet!

Peace,
Patrick.

At 2:42 PM +0200 18/5/01, Tobias von Hofsten wrote:
Greetings.
Been off list for quite a while so I have missed comments on the UR-44.

Got a copy the other day. Sweet!
A: Housey groove with sweaty vocals going "Hard Night"
B: Minimal pumped-up version of the track.

I only got a whitelabel. Details anyone?

/Tobias