From: John Shipman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] the stupid letter i got from carol marvin.
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:22:10 -0400

Hi :)
>Mine's a touch different. Maybe she realized we might compare? >Sounds like a Falstaff plot! Here's my letter and the reply. BTW, >I got a response from
John Jelinek (Ford Mo. Co.) and Brian >McCollum from  one of the papers
(can't recall which) asking >permission to publish it.

Your letter was much nicer than mine, I think that's why I got the
abbreviated version ;) I also got a response from John Jelinek, he told me
that he has "a car and a message that appeals to the festival audience" and
that I should visit some of the "Focus-themed activities" they have planned.
Can you say in one ear and out the other?

John