Yes, the man knows his cheese......  =)
Anyhoo, according to Carlos himself, he says he was quite misquoted through much of the article. IMHO, I personally never thought of him as much of an "up-and-coming" dj.

..jm..

hmmmm...never knew he works at zingermans in ann arbor. we had lunch for the
entire office (rochester, ny) air mailed in from there a few weeks back.

yum. good eats.