Here's a community party in Windsor May 25:
http://www.chromedecay.org/images/flyers/thinkbox-community2001.jpg

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Deliverator)
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] afterparties
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 08:56:12 -0400

Hello all,

Please accept my apologies in advance, as my digest subscription was on the
fritz for a while and I've just been able to re-subscribe.....

So,other than Motor, what afterparties are going on over demf weekend (I
hear groans)?  I'll be coming up with a bunch o' people from cleveland.

Is there a 313 mate & grate, or meet and greet?

just in case you can find out what I look like here:

http://brainwashed.com/coil/images/live/coil-jim-steve.jpg

I'm the one with the *very* red eyes and beer.

thanks,

jim