I'm terribly sorry to waste the bandwidth, but I just haven't been able
to locate the last in Gaetano Parisio's ART series anywhere. It was
released a while back but not one mail order shop I've tried to get it
from has it listed. If anyone knows where I could order this item, let me
know privately. It's a 2x12", catalog code ART10. Someone must know what
I'm talking about :).

  Cheers,
--
nuutti-iivari meriläinen   gordon at diversion dot org
http colon slash slash www dot diversion dot org slash